Lake Huron-Georgian Bay Community Action Initiative mini-summits are back! Join us on November 23, 2022 to hear about different approaches to fisheries management and habitat protection taking place around Lake Huron-Georgian Bay.
Date: November 23, 2022
Time: 9:30 to 11:45 am
- Welcome – Mari Veliz, Healthy Watershed Manager – Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority
- Lake Huron LAMP 101 – Paul Parete, Great Lakes Program Officer – Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Coastal Wetlands and Coastal Resilience – Anders Holder, Habitat and Species Program Officer – Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Changing Dynamics of the Fish Community in Lake Huron – Arunas Liskauskas, Lake Huron Management Biologist, Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
- A Community Fisheries Perspective – Katrina Krievins, Aquatic Conservation Programs Manager, Georgian Bay Biosphere
- Discussion/Q&A – Mari
Click HERE to register.