A Lake Huron-Georgian Bay Community Action Initiative webinar was held on November 23, 2022 on different approaches to fisheries management and habitat protection taking place around the watershed. The recording is now available for viewing.
- 00:00 Welcome – Mari Veliz, Healthy Watershed Manager – Ausable Bayfield Conservation Authority
- 03:24 Lake Huron LAMP 101 – Paul Parete, Great Lakes Program Officer – Environment and Climate Change Canada
- 26:29 Canadian Baseline Coastal Habitat Survey – Anders Holder, Habitat and Species Program Officer – Environment and Climate Change Canada
- 56:34 Changing Dynamics of the Fish Community in Lake Huron – Arunas Liskauskas, Lake Huron Management Biologist, Ontario Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry
- 1:32:50 A Community Fisheries Perspective – Carter Rouleau, Sturgeon Research Coordinator & Community Liaison, Shawanaga First Nation